Thursday 29 November 2012

100 Questions Tag!

As promised, the 100 question tag. I know there are a few versions of this but this is the one I picked up. Some of the questions are no use to me as I'm not in America but yeah, it took a while.

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
One open and one closed. My TV lives in my wardrobe so that door is usually open. They're mirrored so it makes a huge difference to the room.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
All the time but I never, ever use them. The Radisson Blue ones are my favourite, they smell of sherbet lemons!

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out! Usually meaning my duvet ends up the wring way around, half off my bed.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Traffic cone count?

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Nope. I have electronics for that!

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Always.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Bees. They're less likely to attack and probably wouldn't kill you for meat...

8. Do you have freckles?
Very, very light ones on my arm when I catch the sun.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Usually but not always.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have too many to pick my biggest but probably fat people who take up shit loads of room everywhere. Cue the hate.

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
On stairs, yeah!

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
When I was younger and our car broke down, yes!

13. What about pooped in the woods?
Luckily I've never needed to. I hope this answer remains the same for the rest of my life.

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
The music is in my head. And yes.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Nope.

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
One. My little boy.

17. What size is your bed?
Double.

18. What is your Song of the week?
Hall of Fame- The Script. Its been stuck in my head for a long time now.

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
No. Not due to it being a 'girls' colour, I just don't think I've seen a guy look good in pink.

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Welcome to being a parent.

21. What's your least favorite movie?
Plenty that I've turned off part-way through.

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
That would be telling...

23. What do you drink with dinner?
If I'm out it would be soda and lime or a white wine.

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ketchup or just eat them plain!

25. What is your favorite food?
Savoury rice.

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
A Knights Tale is probably number one, but loads.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My other half.

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
My sister was a Brownie but I wasn't.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Not too long ago actually. I can't remember what for either...

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Erm, yes I probably could actually!

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes.

33. Ran out of gas?
No!

34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Ham and salami or a BMT from Subway.

35 Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Strawberries and grapes with natural yogurt or a bacon bagel.

36. What is your usual bedtime?
I go to bed pretty early but sleep time varies. A lot.

37. Are you lazy?
Not really but I like to do nothing and chill out quite a lot.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Shit loads of different stuff.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
A monkey!

40. How many languages can you speak?
Only English - a true Brit! I could pick up the general idea of a conversation in French and Spanish.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Vogue, Company and Glamour.

42..Which are better Legos or Lincoln logs?
Lincoln what?!

43. Are you stubborn?
When I need to be, yes!

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
UK baby!

45. Ever watch soap operas?
Nope. I have no time for scheduled TV.

46. Afraid of heights?
No actually!

47. Sing in the car?
Yes. A lot.

48. Dance in the shower?
Bath > shower.

49. Dance in the car?
Errrrm, no.

50. Ever used a gun?
No.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
My last photo shoot was about 3 months ago.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I hate musicals.

53. Is Christmas stressful?
Not at all! I love Christmas.

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
I won't deny it, I googled what it was. And I don't like dumplings so I would never eat one.

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
None...

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Prison guard or an archaeologist, naturally.

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in spirits are there are many things that can't be explained but ghosts as in translucent people, no.

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Too much, it sort of freaks me out.

59. Take a vitamin daily?
Yes and extra iron supplements.

60. Wear slippers?
If I have socks on, no. If I don't then yes, usually.

61. Wear a bath robe?
Nope. Though I own about 3.

62. What do you wear to bed?
A mix of nothing, underwear, short PJs, fluffy PJs and my onesie. And the odd day of my day clothes such as trackies and a jumper when its freezing.

63. First concert?
Hipslinky at the Leopard in Doncaster when I was about 12.

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
ASDA is part of the Wal-Mart group, so yeah.

65. Nike or Adidas?
Adidas!

66.Cheetos Or Fritos?
UK baby!

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
None.

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Non.

69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes, in high school.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
A nurse as that's what my other half is?

71. Can you curl your tongue?
Who can't?

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Never took part in one.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes. When my little lad was born.

74. Own any record albums?
No, I wish I did though.

75. Own a record player?
As above.

76. Regularly burn incense?
No it plays havoc with my asthma.

77. Ever been in love?
I don't think so.

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Nine Inch Nails, again.

79. What was the last concert you saw?
Delilah.

80.Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot coffee, cold tea.

81.Tea or coffee?
Both. But if I had to chose one forever it would be coffee.

82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
UK baby!

83.Can you swim well?
Yeah, I love swimming.

84.Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes?

85. Are you patient?
Oh, no. Not at all.

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band. Unless I was DJing...

87.Ever won a contest?
At school for the best at something. Nit a random win thing though.

88. Ever have plastic surgery?
Yes but only necessary work on my jaw.

89. Which are better black or green olives?
Vomit.

90.Can you knit or crochet?
I can knit and I love it.

91. Best room for a fireplace?
Lounge!

92. Do you want to get married?
Yes!

93. If married, how long have you been married?
N/A

94. Who was your HS crush?
No one from my school I'm afraid.

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Very rare I dont get my own way.

96. Do you have kids?
Yes.

97. Do you want kids?
One more, a girl.

98. Whats your favorite color?
At the moment its purple.

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes.

100. Did you watch, Next Great American Band on FOX?
UK baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment