Wednesday 28 November 2012

Bargain Oversized Jumpers.

I have been loving wearing my obligatory PU leggings with an oversized jumper - seeing as though the temperature has dropped a silly amount over the last few days. I wanted some warmer jumpers - apparently style does come above comfort. These very loose knit jumpers look super cute but really, you'd be better wearing a tshirt. I found 2 jumpers the other day that were super cheap (one a Primark bargain) and there was a huge choice. My secret? Wear mens!






















The first jumper I found was while walking through a local market where I go for the farm stalls. I noticed a cable knit jumper in a nice army green - if such thing exists. It was on a normal clothing stall but its pretty similar to a fisherman's jumper available from army stores. They were men's jumpers and I picked up a small. I usually wear a size 8 (UK) on the top half and a small men's is about a size 12, so it is a little bigger. But just enough bigger. I love the fit and obviously the style and colour. It looks fabulous with PU leggings, my LV Speedy and some gold jewellery. And the best bit? It was only £6!






















My second jumper was from Primark but also from the men's section. Its a gorgeous maroon colour with lighter flecks in it. And it has elbow patches. Yes. Elbow patches. It is fabulous. Also in a small it's also a great fit! It's a hell of a lot warmer than the women's ones available for the same price range - £10.

No comments:

Post a Comment