Thursday 15 November 2012

An Ice Pack for your Face? No, thank you.

Another one of Superdrug's amazing range of 24 face masks all priced at 99p. This was set to be my favourite - The Exfoliating Ice Blast Gel Mask.




 


 
 
 
 
It boasts both spearmint oil and menthol, and also dead sea crystals. With results said to be along the lines of  'a refreshed, renewed and ultra clean complexion,' I expected big things from this. I adore mint, especially soap and with added menthol, I thought it would be fabulous for my still-there cold. I like a good exfoliator as my dry skin sometimes looks flaky. It all sounded good but this went down hill pretty quickly.
 
 
When I opened the sachet I was let down by the lack of minty smell. It did apply well and the dead sea minerals were certainly there. On the skin it didn't give me the mint-tingly feeling I was longing for and it smelt waxy when it was applied. It did exfoliate well and it washed off easily. I was really disappointed with this. Maybe the next one will be better?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment