Tuesday 20 November 2012

Updated Hair Care inc Garnier Repair and Shine!


I know I said in that haul post yesterday that I just haven't found a good hair care set up yet, well I think I have. The Garnier Fructis Repair and Shine is amazing. It left my hair feeling really soft and smooth and it had a super shine to it.


























I washed my hair as usual, leaving the conditioner on for about five minutes. After finding it felt hydrated and really soft. I blow dried my fringe but let my hair dry naturally. When it had dried it felt healthy; smooth and soft. It looked amazing too. Even when it wasn't straightened (my hair is a little wavy but quite frizzy naturally) it still looked really nice.

I always wash my hair at night and then straighten it the next day. When I straightened it, I found it really easy to work with. It wasn't tangley at all and it straightened really well. It stayed straight too! After I wash it I sometimes find my hair doesn't article very well and stays a little frizzy. It looked really nice when it was all done. I still can't believe how soft it feels! I think this is it. I may actually repurchase some shampoo and conditioner! I need to go and see if they have a deep conditioner or anything else in the range as my hair is obviously taking really well to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment